Here’s the quick version of the instructions for those who are already comfortable with performing such installations.
- Download and unzip the PHP Script package if you haven’t already.
- Create a database for PHP Script on your web server, as well as a MySQL (or MariaDB) user who has all privileges for accessing and modifying it.
- (Optional) Find for example config.php, con.php, db.php etc… , then edit the file
and add your database information.
- Upload the PHP Script files to the desired location on your web server:
- If you want to integrate PHP Script into the root of your domain (e.g.
https://euforya.net/), move or upload all contents of the unzipped PHP Script directory (excluding the PHP Script directory itself) into the root directory of your web server.
- If you want to have your PHP Script installation in its own subdirectory on your website (e.g.
https://euforya.net/script/), create the website directory on your server and upload the contents of the unzipped PHP Script package to the directory via FTP.
Note: If your FTP client has an option to convert file names to lower case, make sure it’s disabled.
5. Run the PHP Script installation script by accessing the URL in a web browser.
This should be the URL where you uploaded the PHP Script files.
If you installed PHP Script in the root directory, you should visit:
If you installed PHP Script in its own subdirectory called blog, for example, you should visit:
That’s it! PHP Script should now be installed.
See full demo here: leowap.hi2.ro