Site Status Script
This PHP script enables you to view the current online status of your various websites/servers broken down by service. i.e. Apache, MySQL, POP3 etc.
It’s 100% FREE to use and none of the PHP source code is encoded. Make all the amendments you need to integrate it into your own website.
- Written in PHP.
- Monitor an unlimited amount of websites/servers.
- Add custom ports for monitoring.
- No database required.
- Easy installation.
- Simple, clean, web 2.0 look and feel.
- Completely FREE.
- PHP4 / PHP5.
- No restrictions within PHP/Apache for outgoing url requests. (fsockopen() should be available)
- – Upload the entire source code to your server.
- – Amend _config.inc.php to include the correct HTTP_PATH path. Exclude the trailing forward slash. i.e. http://www.mydomain.com
- – Amend _server_config.inc.php to list all the domains/ips you want to check within the $serverList array.
- – Optionally, amend the $serverPorts array to add/remove the checking of different services and ports.
- – That’s it! Load index.php via your browser to see the results.
See full demo here: statuswebsite.hi2.ro