Topaz Studio 2.3.2. x64
Topaz Studio is an intuitive image effect toolbox with Topaz Labs’ powerful acclaimed photo enhancement technology. It works as a standalone editor, a plugin within Lightroom, Photoshop, Affinity Photo and others, as well as a host application for your other Topaz plugins.
Topaz Studio gives you unparalleled access to professional grade tools, effects, and image adjustments. Get free access to hundreds of one-click effects, 10 free adjustments, powerful masking and blending, automatic lens correction and more.
Overview of Topaz Studio 2 Features
• This is all your Topaz products wrapped into one program
• The Main Toolbar gives you options to open and save images
• Search for effects by typing an author name, an effect name, tags, or categories.
• Click the Grid Button to see more effects at a time.
• The Effect Buttons give you access to a list of Categories and Tags to search for effects quickly and easily
• The Canvas area is where your active image will be displayed
• Use the Image Browser to view and adjust various edits of an image side by side or work on several images at once
• At the top right of the application is the Scopes Panel that features 4 separate views
• The Adjustment Panel is where you can modify effects or create your own
• Save and Share Your Effects
• Customize your workspace windows with just the click of a button
Technical Details and System Requirements
• Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
• RAM: 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
• GPU VRAM: 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
• Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB or more