Hitman Pro Alert v3.8.8 Build.887
HitmanPro.Alert is a lightweight application able to monitor user browser activity and detect potential threats that may comprise system security. The tool was explicitly built to add an extra layer of security to a system to protect user shops on the Internet or perform online banking operations. It offers real-time PC protection against software exploits, drive-by downloads, crypto-ransomware, online fraud, and identity theft.
The tool sports an attractive and intuitive cut interface and offers to perform a malware scan right after installation, to get the security assessment of the user computer. Scan results show the name, full path of an infected file, and type of each threat. A user can either delete files or ignore warnings, as well as apply an action to the current file or all of them. These log details can be saved to file for later examination.
When it comes to safe browsing, HitmanPro.Alert protects user activities surrounding online banking, shopping, or webmail. It offers support for many browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Maxthon, Comodo Dragon, Pale Moon, Tor Browser Bundle, Avant Browser, Spark Browser, SRWare Iron and Yandex Browser. The feature dedicated to exploiting mitigation prevents several third-party applications from current and future vulnerability attacks, like Java, VLC Media Player, Windows Media Player, Windows Media Center, Wordpad, and Adobe Flash Player. Currently running processes that are not supported by HitmanPro Alert are shown in another panel, so a user can at least be aware of risks.
The software application sports additional tools to reduce the risk of malware infections. For instance, it can stop sandbox-aware malware by making the computer look like it belongs to a virus researcher, block crypto-ransomware (like CryptoLocker) by keeping local and shared files safe, or warn a user when the webcam was silently turned on.
Moreover, the program can encrypt all keystrokes to prevent keyloggers from hijacking passwords, private messages and other sensitive information, prevent malware from infecting the primary executable of a trusted process (e.g., antivirus), stop backdoor traffic by locking down the network, and block malicious USB devices that pose as a keyboard.
- Advanced Malware Blocking – Finds and blocks all traces of known and new malware;
PUA (Potentially Unwanted Application) Removal – Targets apps that are spyware, adware, and more;
- Advanced Real-Time Protection – Protects against new and developing malware, PUAs, and program exploits to prevent infection from the latest threats;
- Advanced Ransomware Protection – Stops all types of ransomware from encrypting your files and boot drive;
- Advanced Web Protection – Blocks phishing attacks and compromised websites for safe browsing and shopping;
- Online Banking Protection – Certified by MRG Effitas to secure banking on web browsers;
- Advanced Exploit Prevention – Prevents vulnerable programs from being hacked to gain access to user system;
- Privacy Protection – Blocks access to your webcam and microphone, and any attempts to monitor user keystrokes.
OS: Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit only), Vista, 7, 8.1, 10.
- Run the executable file;