Before you upload the files on the server you must EDIT ALL PHP FILES FIRST !!! (some stupid man wrote in all files his website address instead of using the
config.php file ) like:
$namesite = "www.website.com";
Here’s the quick version of the instructions for those who are already comfortable with performing such installations.
- Download and unzip the PHP Script package if you haven’t already.
- Create a database for PHP Script on your web server, as well as a MySQL (or MariaDB) user who has all privileges for accessing and modifying it.
- (Optional) Find for example config.php, con.php, db.php etc… , then edit the file
and add your database information.
- Upload the PHP Script files to the desired location on your web server:
- If you want to integrate PHP Script into the root of your domain (e.g.
https://euforya.net/), move or upload all contents of the unzipped PHP Script directory (excluding the PHP Script directory itself) into the root directory of your web server.
- If you want to have your PHP Script installation in its own subdirectory on your website (e.g.
https://euforya.net/script/), create the website directory on your server and upload the contents of the unzipped PHP Script package to the directory via FTP.
Note: If your FTP client has an option to convert file names to lower case, make sure it’s disabled.
5. Run the PHP Script installation script by accessing the URL in a web browser.
This should be the URL where you uploaded the PHP Script files.
If you installed PHP Script in the root directory, you should visit:
If you installed PHP Script in its own subdirectory called blog, for example, you should visit:
That’s it! PHP Script should now be installed.
See full demo here*: mp3sonline.hi2.ro
(*) some pages display errors because that stupid guy from the warning above