Simple guestbook php script
Here’s the quick version of the instructions for those who are already comfortable with performing such installations.
- Download and unzip the PHP Script package if you haven’t already.
- Upload the PHP Script files to the desired location on your web server:
- If you want to integrate PHP Script into the root of your domain (e.g.
https://euforya.net/), move or upload all contents of the unzipped PHP Script directory (excluding the PHP Script directory itself) into the root directory of your web server.
- If you want to have your PHP Script installation in its own subdirectory on your website (e.g.
https://euforya.net/script/), create the website directory on your server and upload the contents of the unzipped PHP Script package to the directory via FTP.
Note: If your FTP client has an option to convert file names to lower case, make sure it’s disabled.
3. Chmod (777) folders:
4. Chmod (666) .php files:
5. Chmod (666) .dat files
6. Chmod (666) .log files
7. Open file
admin.php and edit the lines:
$name = "admin";
$pass = "pass";
use strong password
8. You are done, the script is ready for use
See demo here: simplegb.hi2.ro